- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 5 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 7 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 47 days ago
Airbag Light On
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: On August 16th, 2012 Jeep stopped production of the the Jeep Liberty, marking the end of a troublesome journey for the SUV.
All in all, the 2012 Liberty actually excels off-road, but since 99% of drivers never take this thing off pavement, that becomes somewhat of a moot point. The Liberty suffers from the worst fuel economy in its class (16/22 MPG) and offers an uncomfortable ride with suspect braking ability.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 50,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 18 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (9 reports)
- needs new module (6 reports)
- replaced orc module (2 reports)
- need clockspring (1 reports)
seat belts / air bags problem