- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 6 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 30 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 30 days ago
Airbag Light On
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: On August 16th, 2012 Jeep stopped production of the the Jeep Liberty, marking the end of a troublesome journey for the SUV.
All in all, the 2012 Liberty actually excels off-road, but since 99% of drivers never take this thing off pavement, that becomes somewhat of a moot point. The Liberty suffers from the worst fuel economy in its class (16/22 MPG) and offers an uncomfortable ride with suspect braking ability.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 51,150 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 17 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (8 reports)
- needs new module (6 reports)
- replaced orc module (2 reports)
- need clockspring (1 reports)
seat belts / air bags problem