- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 4 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 4 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 29 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 53 days ago
Airbag Light On
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: On August 16th, 2012 Jeep stopped production of the the Jeep Liberty, marking the end of a troublesome journey for the SUV.
All in all, the 2012 Liberty actually excels off-road, but since 99% of drivers never take this thing off pavement, that becomes somewhat of a moot point. The Liberty suffers from the worst fuel economy in its class (16/22 MPG) and offers an uncomfortable ride with suspect braking ability.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 51,150 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 17 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (8 reports)
- needs new module (6 reports)
- replaced orc module (2 reports)
- need clockspring (1 reports)
seat belts / air bags problem