- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 13 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 23 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 24 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 31 days ago
2015 Jeep Renegade
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
2015 Jeep Renegade Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Door Locks Not Working Properly12
- Key Stuck In Ignition6
- Compass Inaccurate4
- Uconnect System Not Working Properly3
- Dash Lights Change From Dim To Bright2
- Radio Cuts Out2
- Service 4x4 Light On2
- Warning Lights Come On2
- "Daytime Running Light Out" Warning Light1
- Compass Not Working1
- Crackling Noise From Speakers1
- Driver Seat Wearing Out1
- Forward Collision Warning Activates Randomly1
- Key Can Be Removed While In Gear1
- Phone Calls Not Working Properly1
- Steering Wheel Off Center1
- Strange Noises1
- Throttle Control Light On1
- Turn Signal Lever Sticking1
- With Cruise Control On, Will Not Shift Out Of Seventh Gear1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Seats1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Renegade Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Renegade compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Renegade overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Renegade.