- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 22 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 25 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 27 days ago
- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 38 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 38 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2012 Jeep Wrangler (Page 1 of 10)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Poor side crash test ratings from the IIHS are really no surprise.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 5 / 2
- Average Mileage:
- 7,567 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.