- April 10: Hyundai and Kia Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Sorento Fire news | 10 days ago
- April 1: Nearly 1,800 Fires Reported in Kia Optimas, Sorentos and Souls investigations | 19 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 29 days ago
- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 33 days ago
- March 11: Hyundai GDI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
2016 Kia Carens
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Kia Carens
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Kia Carens by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2016 Kia Carens.