- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 27 days ago
- July 31: Kia Sephia Brake Pads and Rotors Focus of Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 84 days ago
Kia Recall : Kia/Fuel Leakage
2001 Kia Rio
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- On certain passenger vehicles, fuel leaks may develop at the fuel distributor assembly because of quality deviations.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the fuel distributor and fuel connector assemblies. Owner notification is expected to begin during the first quarter of 2004. Owners should contact Kia at 1-800-333-4542.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.