- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 14 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 19: Kia Optima Lawsuit Says Seat Left Man Partially Paralyzed news | 27 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 38 days ago
Kia Recall : Kia/Fuel Leakage
2001 Kia Rio
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- On certain passenger vehicles, fuel leaks may develop at the fuel distributor assembly because of quality deviations.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the fuel distributor and fuel connector assemblies. Owner notification is expected to begin during the first quarter of 2004. Owners should contact Kia at 1-800-333-4542.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.