- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 17 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 31 days ago
- March 18: Kia Recalls Optima Hybrids That Can Lose Power recalls | 37 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 38 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 64 days ago
Kia Recall : Kia/Fuel Leakage
2001 Kia Rio
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- On certain passenger vehicles, fuel leaks may develop at the fuel distributor assembly because of quality deviations.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the fuel distributor and fuel connector assemblies. Owner notification is expected to begin during the first quarter of 2004. Owners should contact Kia at 1-800-333-4542.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.