- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 26 days ago
- March 18: Kia Recalls Optima Hybrids That Can Lose Power recalls | 32 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 33 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 59 days ago
2001 Kia Rio
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2001 Kia Rio
Official recalls have been issued for the 2001 Kia Rio by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
If the crack is severe, the wheel could separate from the vehicle and possibly result in loss of vehicle control and a crash. Read more »
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire. Read more »
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire. Read more »