- October 19: Kia Recalls Soul and Soul EV Cars, 3rd Time, Same Problem recalls | 4 days ago
- October 14: Kia Recalls 2017 Sorento SUVs Over Crankshaft Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- September 10: General Motors Sued After Child's Death in Saturn Aura Crash news | 43 days ago
- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 71 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 84 days ago
A Humming Sound When The Car Would Accelerate
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Kia dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Kia really changed the design of the Sorento in the 2011 model year. Instead of a truck-like body-on-frame more capable of offroad adventures, the newest Sorento is a unibody construction and is much more crossover than sport utility. The changes brought a whole slew of problems, including a frustrating problem where the door that won’t open. Is it too late to go back?
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 46,421 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- new transmission (1 reports)