- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 3 days ago
- November 6: Kia Stinger Fire Causes Recall of 16,000 Cars recalls | 6 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 25 days ago
- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 29 days ago
- October 9: Kia Sorento Recall Issued Over Cowl Crossbars recalls | 34 days ago
2011 Kia Sorento
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Kia Sorento
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Kia Sorento by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
Without requiring the brake to be pressed, the vehicle may be unintentionally shifted out of Park, allowing it to roll, which may result in a crash. Read more »
Failure to illuminate the stop lamps during braking or inability to disengage the cruise control could increase the risk of a crash. Additionally, when ... Read more »
Without the circuit protection, the module can overheat possibly resulting in a fire. Read more »
Damage to the transmission may cause loss of motive power, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
As a result, brake fluid will leak, followed by illumination of the malfunction indicator light indicating the brake fluid level is low and should be checked, ... Read more »
When the lights are illuminated under certain conditions, an electrical short may occur that can result in a fire. Read more »