- September 27: Kia Brake Hydraulic Electronic Control Unit Recall recalls | 2 days ago
- September 23: Kia Sorento Backup Camera Recall Affects 2019 Model Year recalls | 6 days ago
- September 17: Kia Stinger Fuel Pump Recall Announced recalls | 12 days ago
- September 13: Kia Soul EV Parking Brake Recall May Need to be Expanded investigations | 16 days ago
- September 6: Kia Backup Camera Recall Involves 145,000 Sorentos recalls | 23 days ago
2011 Kia Sorento
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Kia really changed the design of the Sorento in the 2011 model year. Instead of a truck-like body-on-frame more capable of offroad adventures, the newest Sorento is a unibody construction and is much more crossover than sport utility. The changes brought a whole slew of problems, including a frustrating problem where the door that won’t open. Is it too late to go back?