- January 22: Study Says Hyundai and Kia Vehicles Suffer More Fires news | 28 days ago
- January 17: Kia Engine Warranty Extension Offered For Bearing Damage news | 33 days ago
- January 17: Kia Engine Replacement Recall Was a Partial Dud recalls | 33 days ago
- December 30: Kia Sephia Brake Pad Lawsuit May Not Be Over news | 51 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Lead to Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
2011 Kia Sorento
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Kia really changed the design of the Sorento in the 2011 model year. Instead of a truck-like body-on-frame more capable of offroad adventures, the newest Sorento is a unibody construction and is much more crossover than sport utility. The changes brought a whole slew of problems, including a frustrating problem where the door that won’t open. Is it too late to go back?