- November 17: Kia Forte Recall Issued For LED Headlights recalls | 0 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 8 days ago
- November 6: Kia Stinger Fire Causes Recall of 16,000 Cars recalls | 11 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 30 days ago
- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 34 days ago
2011 Kia Sorento
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Kia really changed the design of the Sorento in the 2011 model year. Instead of a truck-like body-on-frame more capable of offroad adventures, the newest Sorento is a unibody construction and is much more crossover than sport utility. The changes brought a whole slew of problems, including a frustrating problem where the door that won’t open. Is it too late to go back?