- February 28: Kia Sedonas Recalled Because of Fuel Rail Leaks recalls | 40 days ago
- February 27: Kia Optima Fuel Hose Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 41 days ago
- February 20: Kia Sorento and Sedona Fires Cause Recall of 229,000 Vehicles recalls | 48 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 51 days ago
Jerking When Shifting
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Kia dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Kia really changed the design of the Sorento in the 2011 model year. Instead of a truck-like body-on-frame more capable of offroad adventures, the newest Sorento is a unibody construction and is much more crossover than sport utility. The changes brought a whole slew of problems, including a frustrating problem where the door that won’t open. Is it too late to go back?
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 80,900 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 8 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (5 reports)
- replaced the transmission sensor (2 reports)
- replace transmission (1 reports)