- December 6: Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 4 days ago
- November 16: Lincoln Recalls MKX SUVs After 3 Fires recalls | 24 days ago
- October 27: Ford F-150 Downshift Recall Satisfies Federal Regulators investigations | 44 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 56 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 67 days ago
2011 Lincoln MKZ
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Lincoln MKZ
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Lincoln MKZ by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the air bag does not inflate as intended, there is an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the vehicle experiences a loss of power steering assist, extra steering effort will be required at lower speeds, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »
The floor mat could shift such that it could interfere with the accelerator pedal, preventing its return to an idle position, which could result in unintended ... Read more »