- August 27: Ford Wants Electronic Throttle Body Lawsuit Dismissed news | 55 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 69 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 83 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 87 days ago
1997 Lincoln Town Car
Worst 1997 Town Car steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Town Car Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Town Car compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Town Car overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town Car.