- August 27: Ford Wants Electronic Throttle Body Lawsuit Dismissed news | 27 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 55 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 59 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 69 days ago
2000 Lincoln Town Car
Worst 2000 Town Car electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- caught on fire while driving1
- multiple trouble codes1
- soy based coating on wires thus enticing rodents to eat them1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Solenoid1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Town Car Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Town Car compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Town Car overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town Car.