- August 27: Ford Wants Electronic Throttle Body Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 52 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 56 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 66 days ago
2003 Lincoln Town Car
Worst 2003 Town Car engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug blew out of engine2
- doesn't start up intermittently1
- running roughly1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Town Car Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town Car compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Town Car overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town Car.