- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 37 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 41 days ago
- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 69 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 82 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly Problems
1.9hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 87,754 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.