- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
- January 20: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7, CX-9, RX-8 and B-Series For Takata Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 34 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 52 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 55 days ago
2015 Mazda MAZDA2
2 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2015 Mazda MAZDA2
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
NHTSA ID #10085289
Summary: IF AN ENGINE ASSEMBLY IS REPLACED AFTER A CATASTROPHIC INTERNAL MECHANICAL FAILURE, CLEAN THE INTAKE MANIFOLD INTERNALLY BEFORE INSTALLING A REPLACEMENT ENGINE ASSEMBLY. IF THE INTAKE MANIFOLD IS NOT CLEANED PROPERLY, THE REPLACEMENT ENGINE
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
NHTSA ID #10085383
Summary: IDS UPDATE 101.00 AND 101.02 IS NOW AVAILABLE ON MS3 UNDER THE "IDS/INFOTAINMENT" TAB.