- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 1 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 2 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 28 days ago
- January 23: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 132,100 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 56 days ago
- January 6: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 8,500 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 73 days ago
2004 Mercedes-Benz C200K
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Mercedes-Benz C200K
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Mercedes-Benz C200K by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
In the event of a vehicle crash, the electrical fuel pump may not receive a crash signal that is required for the fuel pump to disconnect and prevent future ... Read more »
This may result in abc hydraulic fluid leakage near the catalytic converter. Leaking fluid may come in contact with hot engine components and lead to a ... Read more »
Due to inadequate illumination, the driver will be unable to read the gauges and indicators, such as the speedometer, which could increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the trunk lid is manually lifted, it may not remain in the up position and could cause injury if it comes down while someone is reaching into the trunk. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the seat occupant may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »