- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 0 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 27 days ago
- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 39 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 45 days ago
- August 27: smart fortwo Car Fire Investigation Ends investigations | 49 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 37,115 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem