- May 29: Mitsubishi Mirage G4s Have Airbags That May Fail recalls | 19 days ago
- May 14: Mitsubishi i-MiEV Brake Vacuum Pump Recalls Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- April 21: Suzuki Recalls 2 Million Cars in Japan Over Safety Inspections news | 57 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 64 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 87 days ago
2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mitsubishi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mitsubishi customer service.
Loss of wiper function can reduce visibility and increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the parking brake actuator shaft binds, the parking brake may not engage or disengage fully. If the parking brake does not engage properly, the vehicle ... Read more »
If the engine stalls, there is an increased the risk of a crash. Read more »
If a door opens while the vehicle is being driven, it can increase the risk of injury. Read more »
If the outer tube corrodes, there may be a rapid loss of the gas used to provide lift assistance, causing the lift gate to fall suddenly, increasing the ... Read more »
A hesitation during acceleration can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »