- October 10: Nissan Repairs Unintended Airbag Deployments in the Frontier, Titan and Xterra news | 9 days ago
- October 8: Nissan Facing Trouble in Japan Over Falsified Documents news | 11 days ago
- September 26: Nissan Sentra Xtronic CVT Lawsuit Targets 2012-2017 Models news | 23 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 71 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 71 days ago
1997 Nissan Altima
Worst 1997 Altima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine running rough at idle1
- interior lights won't work until warmed up1
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.