- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 7 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 23 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 32 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 51 days ago
Nissan Recall : Suspension/Strut Insulator Cracking
2010 Nissan Maxima
If the strut insulator is cracked, there is a potential for the strut rod to come out of its mounting position, which could affect vehicle stability and increase the risk of a crash.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2009 and 2010 Altima and Maxima passenger cars. The upper front strut insulators may have been manufactured out of specification resulting in a potential for the strut insulator to crack.
- Nissan will notify owners and dealers will replace both left and right side front strut insulators free of charge. The safety recall began October 2009. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-nissan1 (1-800-647-7261).
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.