- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 1 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 2 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 15 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 31 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 38 days ago
Nissan Recall : Suspension/Strut Insulator Cracking
2010 Nissan Maxima
If the strut insulator is cracked, there is a potential for the strut rod to come out of its mounting position, which could affect vehicle stability and increase the risk of a crash.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2009 and 2010 Altima and Maxima passenger cars. The upper front strut insulators may have been manufactured out of specification resulting in a potential for the strut insulator to crack.
- Nissan will notify owners and dealers will replace both left and right side front strut insulators free of charge. The safety recall began October 2009. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-nissan1 (1-800-647-7261).
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.