- April 4: Nissan Transmission Lawsuit Names Pathfinder and Rogue news | 10 days ago
- March 27: Nissan Rogue Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Recalls 2021 Rogue For Wrong Wheel Nuts recalls | 20 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Altima Hood Latch Recall Fix Failed: Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- March 19: Nissan Murano Transverse Links Could Separate From Ball Joints recalls | 26 days ago
2004 Nissan Murano
2004 Nissan Murano Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Battery Leaked1
- Multiple Electrical Issues1
- Rodents Eat Soy Based Wire Insulation1
- NHTSA: Electrical System58
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator47
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Murano Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Murano compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Murano overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Murano.