- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated recalls | 3 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 20 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima and Maxima Floorboard Rust Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 26 days ago
- August 20: Nissan LEAF Occupancy Sensor Causes Defect Petition investigations | 26 days ago
- August 17: Nissan Pays $1.5 Million in Ashlynn Nicole Overton Crash news | 29 days ago
2004 Nissan Murano
2004 Nissan Murano Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Battery Leaked1
- Multiple Electrical Issues1
- Rodents Eat Soy Based Wire Insulation1
- NHTSA: Electrical System52
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator46
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Murano Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Murano compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Murano overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Murano.