- October 10: Nissan Repairs Unintended Airbag Deployments in the Frontier, Titan and Xterra news | 9 days ago
- October 8: Nissan Facing Trouble in Japan Over Falsified Documents news | 11 days ago
- September 26: Nissan Sentra Xtronic CVT Lawsuit Targets 2012-2017 Models news | 23 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 71 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 71 days ago
2004 Nissan Murano
Worst 2004 Murano electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery leaked1
- multiple electrical issues1
- rodents eat soy based wire insulation1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator46
- NHTSA: Electrical System43
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Murano Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Murano compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Murano overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Murano.