- August 25: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 1 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima and Maxima Floorboard Rust Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- August 20: Nissan LEAF Occupancy Sensor Causes Defect Petition investigations | 6 days ago
- August 17: Nissan Pays $1.5 Million in Ashlynn Nicole Overton Crash news | 9 days ago
- August 13: Nissan Clutch Class Action Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 13 days ago
Nissan Recall : ABS Actuator May Malfunction
2015 Nissan Murano
Under some driving conditions, when the ABS is activated, the malfunctioning ABS actuator could cause a loss of vehicle stability, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock — Control Unit/Module
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2015 Murano vehicles manufactured December 4, 2014, to March 17, 2015. These vehicles are equipped with Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) actuators which may have contamination in the solenoid valves, potentially affecting the valves' ability to completely close and allow a build up of hydraulic brake pressure, or fully open and allow the hydraulic brake pressure to completely drop.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the ABS actuator, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on August 13, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (13)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Update #2 – Dealer Inventory Remaining
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Update #3 – Automatic Parts Shipment
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - A STOP SALE CONDITION IS IN EFFECT
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - NTB15-054 June 15, 2015
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.