- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 16 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 30 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 46 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 55 days ago
Nissan Recall : ABS Actuator May Malfunction
2015 Nissan Murano
Under some driving conditions, when the ABS is activated, the malfunctioning ABS actuator could cause a loss of vehicle stability, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock — Control Unit/Module
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2015 Murano vehicles manufactured December 4, 2014, to March 17, 2015. These vehicles are equipped with Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) actuators which may have contamination in the solenoid valves, potentially affecting the valves' ability to completely close and allow a build up of hydraulic brake pressure, or fully open and allow the hydraulic brake pressure to completely drop.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the ABS actuator, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on August 13, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (13)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Update #2 – Dealer Inventory Remaining
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Update #3 – Automatic Parts Shipment
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - A STOP SALE CONDITION IS IN EFFECT
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - NTB15-054 June 15, 2015
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.