- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 22 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 39 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 43 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 48 days ago
Nissan Recall : ABS Actuator May Malfunction
2015 Nissan Murano
Under some driving conditions, when the ABS is activated, the malfunctioning ABS actuator could cause a loss of vehicle stability, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock — Control Unit/Module
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2015 Murano vehicles manufactured December 4, 2014, to March 17, 2015. These vehicles are equipped with Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) actuators which may have contamination in the solenoid valves, potentially affecting the valves' ability to completely close and allow a build up of hydraulic brake pressure, or fully open and allow the hydraulic brake pressure to completely drop.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the ABS actuator, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on August 13, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (13)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Update #2 – Dealer Inventory Remaining
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Update #3 – Automatic Parts Shipment
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - A STOP SALE CONDITION IS IN EFFECT
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - NTB15-054 June 15, 2015
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.