- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 13 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 78 days ago
Nissan Recall : ABS Actuator May Malfunction
2015 Nissan Murano
Under some driving conditions, when the ABS is activated, the malfunctioning ABS actuator could cause a loss of vehicle stability, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock — Control Unit/Module
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2015 Murano vehicles manufactured December 4, 2014, to March 17, 2015. These vehicles are equipped with Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) actuators which may have contamination in the solenoid valves, potentially affecting the valves' ability to completely close and allow a build up of hydraulic brake pressure, or fully open and allow the hydraulic brake pressure to completely drop.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the ABS actuator, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on August 13, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (13)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Update #2 – Dealer Inventory Remaining
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Update #3 – Automatic Parts Shipment
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - A STOP SALE CONDITION IS IN EFFECT
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - NTB15-054 June 15, 2015
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.