- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 17 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 31 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 47 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 56 days ago
2015 Nissan Murano
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Nissan Murano
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Nissan Murano by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
A brake fluid leak on the circuit board may result in an electrical short, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
A brake fluid leak onto the circuit board may result in an electrical short, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the passenger frontal air bag does not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, the passenger is at an increased risk of injury. Read more »
Under some driving conditions, when the ABS is activated, the malfunctioning ABS actuator could cause a loss of vehicle stability, increasing the risk ... Read more »