- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 16 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 41 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 60 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 74 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 77 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB16-093
2015 Nissan Murano
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- NAVIGATION FREEZES, BLUETOOTH CALL VOLUME FLUCTUATES, BUTTON ILLUMINATION DIM, OR USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED IF YOU CONFIRM A customer reports any of the following issues: For Maxima - - The Map screen freezes or goes blank while driving on a road that has more than eight lanes traveling in the same direction with a navigation route set. For Murano - - Bluetooth phone call volume fluctuates. - Button illumination is too dim. - iPhone not recognized when connected to USB port. AND - Step 6 on page 4 confirms this bulletin is applicable. See Software Version Check and Software Update Confirmation beginning on page 3 to confirm software version. ACTION Update the Navigation system software using the SD card shown on page 2 and the Service Procedure beginning on page 3.
Click a tab for more information.