- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 16 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 41 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 60 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 74 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 77 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB17-081
2015 Nissan Murano
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:TRUNK LID
- THEFT ALARM SOUNDS WHEN VEHICLE IS LOCKED, UNLOCKED, OR DOOR/TRUNK OPENED IF YOU CONFIRM Intermittently, the theft alarm triggers (horn sounds and lights flash) when one of the following occur: - Using the lock, unlock, or trunk open function on the Intelligent Key - Pushing a handle request switch (door or trunk) - Opening a door or the trunk with the vehicle unlocked and CONSULT-III plus (C-III plus) shows the last item to trigger the theft alarm is BATTERY. - Refer to Check Last Item to Trigger Theft Alarm on the next page. ACTION Replace the Body Control Module (BCM). - Refer to the Electronic Service Manual, section BCS-Body Control Systems, for replacement information. - Use the new BCM listed in the PARTS INFORMATION section.
Click a tab for more information.