- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 13 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 38 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 57 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 71 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 74 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB19-004
2015 Nissan Murano
Affected Component: SEATS
- 2015-2019 MURANO AND 2016-2019 TITAN; CLIMATE CONTROLLED SEAT INOPERATIVE IF YOU CONFIRM The driver or passenger side climate controlled seat: - Heating and cooling features do not operate And - The harness connector or control unit of the climate controlled seat appears as shown in Figure 3 or Figure 5. ACTION Perform the following to the affected seat: A. Replace the climate controlled seat control unit. B. Drill a hole for the new harness clip. C. Replace the harness connector of the climate controlled seat control unit. IMPORTANT: The purpose of ACTION (above) is to give you a quick idea of the work you will be performing. You MUST closely follow the entire SERVICE PROCEDURE as it contains information that is essential to successfully completing this repair.
Click a tab for more information.