- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 2 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 23 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 48 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 67 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 81 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB19-042
2015 Nissan Murano
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE: SENSING SYSTEM: LIDAR
- AEB WARNING LIGHT BLINKING This bulletin applies only to vehicles equipped with a lane camera. SERVICE INFORMATION If the AEB warning light is blinking (but not illuminated steadily) or the customer states it is blinking, and there are no related DTCs, inspect the windshield. A blinking AEB warning light may occur under the following conditions: - When contamination or foreign material adhere to the lane camera viewing window on the windshield - When driving while it is snowing or when frost forms on the lane camera viewing window on the windshield - When the lane camera viewing window on the windshield is temporarily fogged up NOTE: - If DTCs are present in any of the following related systems: - Laser/Radar, - ICC/ADAS, or - Lane Camera, Refer to the related Electronic Service Manual (ESM) for diagnosis. - Refer to the following pages for further information.
Click a tab for more information.