- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 19 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 36 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 40 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 45 days ago
2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Nissan took a big chance on making a SUV convertible (suvertible?) when they introduced the Murano CrossCabriolet. Kudos to them for that. But it was strange, expensive, and ultimately never took off. We don't have many complaints about it, but that's probably because no-one bought it. RIP, suvertible (2011-2014).