- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- February 24: Nissan Sunroof Exploded Like a Shotgun Blast: Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 36 days ago
2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Nissan took a big chance on making a SUV convertible (suvertible?) when they introduced the Murano CrossCabriolet. Kudos to them for that. But it was strange, expensive, and ultimately never took off. We don't have many complaints about it, but that's probably because no-one bought it. RIP, suvertible (2011-2014).