- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 25 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 29 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 30 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 38 days ago
2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Nissan took a big chance on making a SUV convertible (suvertible?) when they introduced the Murano CrossCabriolet. Kudos to them for that. But it was strange, expensive, and ultimately never took off. We don't have many complaints about it, but that's probably because no-one bought it. RIP, suvertible (2011-2014).
Worst 2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet Problems by Category
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Murano CrossCabriolet compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Murano CrossCabriolet.
Worst 2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 5,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!