- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 11 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 27 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 46 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 54 days ago
2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Nissan took a big chance on making a SUV convertible (suvertible?) when they introduced the Murano CrossCabriolet. Kudos to them for that. But it was strange, expensive, and ultimately never took off. We don't have many complaints about it, but that's probably because no-one bought it. RIP, suvertible (2011-2014).
Worst 2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet Problems by Category
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Murano CrossCabriolet compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Murano CrossCabriolet.
Worst 2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 5,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!