- January 15: Nissan Recalls 308,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 10 days ago
- November 24: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 62 days ago
- November 22: Nissan CVT Settlement Reached news | 64 days ago
- November 18: Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 68 days ago
- November 17: Nissan Infiniti Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 69 days ago
2006 Nissan Pathfinder
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
2006 Nissan Pathfinder Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.