- November 21: Nissan Titan 5.0 Cummins Engine Reliability Questioned investigations | 18 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- November 7: Feds Warn: Aftermarket Steering Wheel Decal Blinds Driver news | 32 days ago
- November 4: Nissan Z Cars Recalled Over Hood Issues recalls | 35 days ago
- October 8: Nissan Ariya Recall Involves Nearly 11,000 SUVs recalls | 62 days ago
2006 Nissan Pathfinder
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.