- January 24: Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Investigation Closed investigations | 12 days ago
- December 24: Hertz Investigated For Allegedly Renting Unrepaired Recalled Vehicles investigations | 43 days ago
- December 11: Nissan 3G Shutdown Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
- December 1: Nissan Rogue Recall Announced Over Fire Risk From Connectors recalls | 66 days ago
- November 30: Nissan Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 67 days ago
2006 Nissan Pathfinder
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.