- February 24: Nissan Sunroof Exploded Like a Shotgun Blast: Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 13 days ago
- February 8: Nissan Recalls Juke Nismo RS SUVs For Braking Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- February 6: Nissan CVT Cooling System Lawsuit Continues in Court news | 19 days ago
- January 22: Nissan Recalls Versas For Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
2014 Nissan Rogue
Windows / Windshield Problems
Worst 2014 Rogue Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- water leaks3
- water leaking in from rear hatch window2
- dew or water not removed from windows when opened1
- moonroof makes a rattle as it rubs up against glass roof1
- power windows not working1
- rattling sunroof1
- rear wiper stops mid-cycle1
- sunroof leaking1
- NHTSA: Visibility2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Rogue Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Rogue compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Rogue overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Rogue.