- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 52 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 56 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 57 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 65 days ago
Nissan Recall : Engine Control Module/Battery Cable Harness
2010 Nissan Sentra
This issue can cause the engine to stall while the vehicle is in motion and it may not be possible to restart the engine after it stopped, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Battery — Cables
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2010-2011 Sentra vehicles equipped with MR20 engines, manufactured from May 11, 2010, to May 22, 2010, and July 8, 2010, to October 25, 2010. The zinc coating applied to the terminal stud bolt was thicker than specification. This can result in a voltage drop that may cause difficulty starting the vehicle and could cause damage to the engine control module (ECM).
- Nissan will notify owners and dealers will replace the positive battery terminal and cover, free of charge. The recallbegan on January 23, 2012. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.