- September 27: Nissan Recalls Kicks and Versa Vehicles For Power Steering Loss recalls | 1 days ago
- September 16: Nissan Recalls Rogue SUVs For Rear Seat Belt Issues recalls | 12 days ago
- September 15: Nissan Recalls Frontiers and Titans For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 13 days ago
- August 28: Nissan CVT Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 31 days ago
- August 22: Nissan CVT Class Action Lawsuit Says Transmissions Defective news | 37 days ago
Nissan Recall : Engine Control Module/Battery Cable Harness
2010 Nissan Sentra
This issue can cause the engine to stall while the vehicle is in motion and it may not be possible to restart the engine after it stopped, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — 12v/24v/48v Battery — Cables
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2010-2011 Sentra vehicles equipped with MR20 engines, manufactured from May 11, 2010, to May 22, 2010, and July 8, 2010, to October 25, 2010. The zinc coating applied to the terminal stud bolt was thicker than specification. This can result in a voltage drop that may cause difficulty starting the vehicle and could cause damage to the engine control module (ECM).
- Nissan will notify owners and dealers will replace the positive battery terminal and cover, free of charge. The recallbegan on January 23, 2012. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.