- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 16 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 25 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 44 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 55 days ago
Nissan Recall : Engine Control Module/Battery Cable Harness
2010 Nissan Sentra
This issue can cause the engine to stall while the vehicle is in motion and it may not be possible to restart the engine after it stopped, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Battery — Cables
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2010-2011 Sentra vehicles equipped with MR20 engines, manufactured from May 11, 2010, to May 22, 2010, and July 8, 2010, to October 25, 2010. The zinc coating applied to the terminal stud bolt was thicker than specification. This can result in a voltage drop that may cause difficulty starting the vehicle and could cause damage to the engine control module (ECM).
- Nissan will notify owners and dealers will replace the positive battery terminal and cover, free of charge. The recallbegan on January 23, 2012. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.