- January 24: Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Investigation Closed investigations | 14 days ago
- December 24: Hertz Investigated For Allegedly Renting Unrepaired Recalled Vehicles investigations | 45 days ago
- December 11: Nissan 3G Shutdown Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
- December 1: Nissan Rogue Recall Announced Over Fire Risk From Connectors recalls | 68 days ago
- November 30: Nissan Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 69 days ago
2014 Nissan Sentra
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2017 Nissan Sentra has an expensive CVT transmission failure defect that shows up plainly in our complaint data.
In late 2019, the CVT defect was subject to a class action settlement. However the settlement only covers transmission repairs up to 7 years after purchase or 84,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
Because many owners commonly drive 20,000 miles/year or more, Sentra owners experiencing CVT transmission problems may find they are not covered by this settlement due to the mileage limitation.