- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 16 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 41 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 60 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 74 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 77 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB17-041
2015 Nissan Sentra
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:CONTROL MODULE (TCM, PCM)
- ADDITIONAL SERVICE WHEN REPLACING CONTROL VALVE OR TRANSAXLE ASSEMBLY SERVICE INFORMATION After a CVT assembly or control valve replacement, additional service must be completed with CONSULT-III plus (C-III plus). - The original calibration data must first be erased from the TCM and then newcalibration data written. - If the calibration data is not erased, the vehicle can experience drivability concernswhich may result in a CVT issue. Additional Service when Replacing Control Valve or Transaxle Assembly - The following procedures, starting on the next page, must be performed in thisorder. - Check off procedure as they are performed in the order listed below.
Click a tab for more information.