- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 16 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 30 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 46 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 55 days ago
Nissan Recall : Wrong Tire And Loading Information Label/FMVSS 110
2014 Nissan Titan
If the vehicle is loaded to the capacity stated on the incorrect label, and the tire load capacity is exceeded, the vehicle may experience structural damage to the tire. If this occurs, this may lead to tire failure which could increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2014 model year Titan King Cab and Crew Cab pick-up trucks manufactured August 27, 2013, through November 13, 2013. In the affected vehicles, the Tire and Loading Information label overstates the maximum load and passenger carrying capacity of the vehicle. Thus, these vehicles fail to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims for Passenger Cars."
- Nissan will notify owners and will provide owners with a correct label to install, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on January 21, 2014. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.