- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 22 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 39 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 43 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 48 days ago
Nissan Recall : Wrong Tire And Loading Information Label/FMVSS 110
2014 Nissan Titan
If the vehicle is loaded to the capacity stated on the incorrect label, and the tire load capacity is exceeded, the vehicle may experience structural damage to the tire. If this occurs, this may lead to tire failure which could increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2014 model year Titan King Cab and Crew Cab pick-up trucks manufactured August 27, 2013, through November 13, 2013. In the affected vehicles, the Tire and Loading Information label overstates the maximum load and passenger carrying capacity of the vehicle. Thus, these vehicles fail to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims for Passenger Cars."
- Nissan will notify owners and will provide owners with a correct label to install, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on January 21, 2014. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.