- July 19: Nissan Recalls Titan Trucks Due To Alternator Wire Harnesses recalls | 2 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Prevails in Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- June 11: Nissan Altima CVT Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 40 days ago
- May 31: Nissan Altimas Recalled For Risk of Fires recalls | 51 days ago
- May 12: Appeals Court Upholds $25 Million Verdict Against Nissan news | 70 days ago
Nissan Recall : Wrong Tire And Loading Information Label/FMVSS 110
2014 Nissan Titan
If the vehicle is loaded to the capacity stated on the incorrect label, and the tire load capacity is exceeded, the vehicle may experience structural damage to the tire. If this occurs, this may lead to tire failure which could increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2014 model year Titan King Cab and Crew Cab pick-up trucks manufactured August 27, 2013, through November 13, 2013. In the affected vehicles, the Tire and Loading Information label overstates the maximum load and passenger carrying capacity of the vehicle. Thus, these vehicles fail to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims for Passenger Cars."
- Nissan will notify owners and will provide owners with a correct label to install, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on January 21, 2014. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.