- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 17 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 25 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 60 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 82 days ago
Nissan Recall : Wrong Tire And Loading Information Label/FMVSS 110
2014 Nissan Titan
If the vehicle is loaded to the capacity stated on the incorrect label, and the tire load capacity is exceeded, the vehicle may experience structural damage to the tire. If this occurs, this may lead to tire failure which could increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2014 model year Titan King Cab and Crew Cab pick-up trucks manufactured August 27, 2013, through November 13, 2013. In the affected vehicles, the Tire and Loading Information label overstates the maximum load and passenger carrying capacity of the vehicle. Thus, these vehicles fail to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims for Passenger Cars."
- Nissan will notify owners and will provide owners with a correct label to install, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on January 21, 2014. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.