- October 10: Nissan Repairs Unintended Airbag Deployments in the Frontier, Titan and Xterra news | 10 days ago
- October 8: Nissan Facing Trouble in Japan Over Falsified Documents news | 12 days ago
- September 26: Nissan Sentra Xtronic CVT Lawsuit Targets 2012-2017 Models news | 24 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 72 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 72 days ago
2014 Nissan Titan
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Nissan Titan
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Nissan Titan by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
2014 Nissan Titan EQUIPMENT:OTHER:LABELS NHTSA Campaign #13V645000
Summary: Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2014 model year Titan King Cab and Crew Cab pick-up trucks manufactured August 27, 2013, through November 13, 2013. In the affected vehicles, the Tire and Loading Information label overstates the maximum load and passenger carrying capacity of the vehicle. Thus, these vehicles fail to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims for Passenger Cars."
Consequence: If the vehicle is loaded to the capacity stated on the incorrect label, and the tire load capacity is exceeded, the vehicle may experience structural damage to the tire. If this occurs, this may lead to tire failure which could increase the risk of a crash.
Actions: Nissan will notify owners and will provide owners with a correct label to install, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on January 21, 2014. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #13V645000 »