- October 16: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Opened investigations | 4 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 14 days ago
- September 23: Nissan and Infiniti Backup Camera Recall Affects 1.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 27 days ago
- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated investigations | 38 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 55 days ago
Nissan Recall : Missing Load Capacity Modification Label/FMVSS 110
2016 Nissan Titan
An overloaded vehicle can increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2016-2018 Nissan Titan, 2016 and 2018 Nissan Titan XD vehicles. Accessories installed on these vehicles reduced the load carrying capacity, however, a Load Carrying Capacity modification label was not installed, possibly allowing the vehicle to be overloaded. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- Nissan will notify owners and provide a new modification label, with installation instructions, free of charge. The recall began on June 4, 2018. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
Click a tab for more information.