- December 7: Nissan Timing Chain Replacements Will Be Reimbursed: Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- November 23: Infiniti FX Bubbling Dashboard Lawsuit Verdict Overturned news | 20 days ago
- November 19: Nissan Versa Coil Spring Recall Expanded recalls | 24 days ago
- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Altima Rusted Floor Pans Cause Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
2016 Nissan Titan
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Nissan Titan
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Nissan Titan by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
2016 Nissan Titan FUEL SYSTEM, DIESEL:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY NHTSA Campaign #16V847000
Summary: Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2016 Titan Diesel XD vehicles manufactured August 7, 2015, to September 1, 2016. The affected vehicles may not have had the temporary fuel tank breather tube cap removed during the vehicle's assembly and the fuel tank breather tube may not have been connected to the bed rail. As a result, the fuel tank may not have the proper ventilation, possibly causing the fuel gauge and the distance to empty meter to both display inaccurately.
Consequence: If the fuel gauge reads incorrectly, the vehicle can run out of fuel without the driver being aware, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the fuel tank breather tube, replacing the fuel tank, fuel sending unit, and/or fuel tank breather tube, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on December 12, 2016. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V847000 »