- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 34 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 48 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 60 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 71 days ago
Transmission Stopped Working
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Be aware the 2007-2011 Nissan Versa was recalled in the US in May 2016 & July 2017 for defective Takata airbags that are potentially deadly. Many Versa owners have reported problems getting Nissan dealers to complete the recall repair, due to scheduling problems & parts shortages.
If you are considering purchasing a 2007-2011 Nissan Versa, call your local Nissan dealer with the VIN# & ask if the airbag recall has been done.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 120,350 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- rebuilt transmission (5 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)