- November 21: Nissan Titan 5.0 Cummins Engine Reliability Questioned investigations | 11 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- November 7: Feds Warn: Aftermarket Steering Wheel Decal Blinds Driver news | 25 days ago
- November 4: Nissan Z Cars Recalled Over Hood Issues recalls | 28 days ago
- October 8: Nissan Ariya Recall Involves Nearly 11,000 SUVs recalls | 55 days ago
2012 Nissan Versa
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2017 Nissan Versa has an expensive CVT transmission failure defect that shows up plainly in our complaint data.
In late 2019, the CVT defect was subject to a class action settlement. However the settlement only covers transmission repairs up to 7 years after purchase or 84,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
Because many owners commonly drive 20,000 miles/year or more, Versa owners experiencing CVT transmission problems may find they are not covered by this settlement due to the mileage limitation.
2012 Nissan Versa Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transmission Failure76
- Noisy Transmission3
- Transmission Clunking3
- Jerking Cold Weather2
- Rough Shifting2
- Transmission Valve Body Failed1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Shift Pattern ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Versa Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Versa compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Versa overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Versa.