- November 24: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 14 days ago
- November 22: Nissan CVT Settlement Reached news | 16 days ago
- November 18: Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 20 days ago
- November 17: Nissan Infiniti Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 21 days ago
- November 15: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 23 days ago
Premature Clutch Failure
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2017 Nissan Versa has an expensive CVT transmission failure defect that shows up plainly in our complaint data.
In late 2019, the CVT defect was subject to a class action settlement. However the settlement only covers transmission repairs up to 7 years after purchase or 84,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
Because many owners commonly drive 20,000 miles/year or more, Versa owners experiencing CVT transmission problems may find they are not covered by this settlement due to the mileage limitation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 16,750 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)