- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 3 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 8 days ago
- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 52 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
2007 Nissan Xterra
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Xterra appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
The same defect exists in the Pathfinder & Frontier as well. And according to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.