- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 1 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 20 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 31 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 32 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 45 days ago
2007 Nissan Xterra
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Xterra appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
The same defect exists in the Pathfinder & Frontier as well. And according to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.