- November 19: Nissan Versa Coil Spring Recall Expanded recalls | 4 days ago
- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Altima Rusted Floor Pans Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- November 8: Nissan Versa CVT Lawsuit Alleges Cars Fail to Accelerate news | 15 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 26 days ago
2007 Nissan Xterra
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Xterra appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
The same defect exists in the Pathfinder & Frontier as well. And according to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.