- August 20: Nissan Altima and Maxima Floorboard Rust Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- August 20: Nissan LEAF Occupancy Sensor Causes Defect Petition investigations | 1 days ago
- August 17: Nissan Pays $1.5 Million in Ashlynn Nicole Overton Crash news | 4 days ago
- August 13: Nissan Clutch Class Action Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 8 days ago
- August 4: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Expanded investigations | 17 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
1.4hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 122,241 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.