- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 55 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 59 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 60 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 68 days ago
Nissan Recall : Wheel Hubs May Crack Due To Insufficient Hardness
2012 Nissan Xterra
If the vehicle is driven in this condition, the wheel hub may break, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Suspension — Front — Hub
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 Frontier, Pathfinder, and Xterra two-wheel drive vehicles manufactured from June 19, 2012, through July 12, 2012. These vehicles may have been equipped with front wheel hubs that may not meet the design hardness specifications. A wheel hub that was manufactured below hardness specification may wear prematurely and eventually crack.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replaced the left and right side front wheel hub assemblies free of charge. The safety recall began on October 22, 2012. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.