- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 25 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 29 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 30 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 38 days ago
2015 Nissan Xterra
CarComplaints.com Notes: RIP, Xterra. The SUV was retired after the 2015 model year because of poor fuel economy, poorer sales, and Nissan's unwillingness to bring the vehicle up-to-date with safety and emissions standards.
2015 Nissan Xterra Engine Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Xterra Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Xterra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Xterra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Xterra.