- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 19 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 33 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 49 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 58 days ago
2015 Nissan Xterra
CarComplaints.com Notes: RIP, Xterra. The SUV was retired after the 2015 model year because of poor fuel economy, poorer sales, and Nissan's unwillingness to bring the vehicle up-to-date with safety and emissions standards.
2015 Nissan Xterra Engine Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Xterra Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Xterra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Xterra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Xterra.