- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 26 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 43 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 47 days ago
2015 Nissan Xterra
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: RIP, Xterra. The SUV was retired after the 2015 model year because of poor fuel economy, poorer sales, and Nissan's unwillingness to bring the vehicle up-to-date with safety and emissions standards.