- December 7: Nissan Timing Chain Replacements Will Be Reimbursed: Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- November 23: Infiniti FX Bubbling Dashboard Lawsuit Verdict Overturned news | 22 days ago
- November 19: Nissan Versa Coil Spring Recall Expanded recalls | 26 days ago
- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Altima Rusted Floor Pans Cause Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
2015 Nissan Xterra
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: RIP, Xterra. The SUV was retired after the 2015 model year because of poor fuel economy, poorer sales, and Nissan's unwillingness to bring the vehicle up-to-date with safety and emissions standards.