- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 6 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 22 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 31 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 50 days ago
2015 Nissan Xterra
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: RIP, Xterra. The SUV was retired after the 2015 model year because of poor fuel economy, poorer sales, and Nissan's unwillingness to bring the vehicle up-to-date with safety and emissions standards.