- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 1 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 14 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 30 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 49 days ago
2015 Nissan Xterra
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: RIP, Xterra. The SUV was retired after the 2015 model year because of poor fuel economy, poorer sales, and Nissan's unwillingness to bring the vehicle up-to-date with safety and emissions standards.