- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 9 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 21 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 32 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 53 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 78 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB17-030
2015 Nissan Xterra
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY
- NISSAN; FUEL TANK IS SLOW OR DIFFICULT TO FILL IF YOU CONFIRM The fuel tank is slow or difficult to fill (filling nozzle shuts off before tank is full). IMPORTANT: Make sure this incident has been duplicated at a gas station by dealer service staff. ACTION Perform the Service Procedure in this bulletin, starting on the next page.
Click a tab for more information.