- October 11: Subaru Forester Passenger Airbag Sensor Recall Announced recalls | 7 days ago
- September 29: Subaru Forester Airbag Lawsuit Alleges Sensors Are Bad news | 19 days ago
- September 27: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Brake Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- September 15: Subaru Starlink Class Action Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 33 days ago
- August 10: Subaru Forester 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Begins investigations | 69 days ago
Wheel Bearing Failure
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Subaru dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: This new kid on the block has already earned the IIHS Top Safety Pick award for good ratings in 4 crash tests - moderate overlap frontal, side, rear and rollover.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 77,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 8 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace wheel bearings (8 reports)
wheels / hubs problem